This week’s planning decisions, applications and appeals. Click on the link or download the pdf. The pdf gives you direct links to the LBH planning and appeal search pages.
|We wrote to you in June to advise you that we would be starting the next phase of the bored piles installation at Breakspear Road South from 21 June to 31 July. However, we will require additional time to complete these works which will continue until 6 August 2021. |
We will also be installing sheet piles within our site compound at the same time.
LONDON BOROUGH OF HILLINGDON TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC (HILL LANE, ICKENHAM) ORDER 2021 ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 SECTION 14(1)
1. Hillingdon Council gives notice that to enable main renewal works to be carried out by Thames Water and to prevent the likelihood of danger to the public it made this Order, which will temporarily close Hill Lane, Ickenham from the junction of Ickenham Road.
2. No Diversion route will be in place. Nothing in the Order shall apply to prevent vehicular access to premises on or adjacent to the prohibited length of road insofar as access is reasonably practicable without interference with the said works.
3. The temporary restriction will be in operation between 09:00hrs on the 9th August 2021 to 15:00hrs, on the 9th August 2021 and to such extent as indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002. Road users should assume that the closure has been put into effect only if traffic signs have been erected stating that the road has been closed and the diversion route, if necessary is in place.
4. The Order, which is proposed will come into operation on 9th August 2021, will continue in force for eighteen months or until work to which it relates is completed. However it is anticipated that the works will be completed within 1 Day.
Dated this 5 day of July 2021 Perry Scott Corporate Director of Infrastructure, Building Services & Transport
HS2 and our contractors SCSJV will be holding an online information event on Thursday 29 July from 3pm to 5pm to share our designs of the Copthall Tunnel, between Breakspear Road South and Harvil Road, as well as the Northern Sustainable Placement Areas, located off Newyears Green Lane.
Join us to find out about:
You will be able to hear from our team of experts and ask questions.
This event is being held on:
Thursday 29 July from 3pm to 5pm
You can register for the event via this link. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/copthall-tunnel-and-northern-sustainable-placement-areas-update-tickets-163352304139
Please note registration closes 2 hours before each live event starts.
We will be running this session via Microsoft Teams , which is a free to use online platform. If you have the Microsoft Teams app installed on your desktop or mobile device, the session will open automatically within that.
Further joining instructions will be sent to all registered attendees closer to the time.
|We are holding virtual one to one sessions to learn more about HS2 works in Hillingdon and Northolt. HS2 and their contractors would like to invite you to book an appointment for a virtual one-to-one session. The sessions are a chance to learn more about works in the Hillingdon and Northolt areas. The 15-minute appointments are available on: • Monday 2 August, 3pm to 7pm When registering, please specify your area of interest and postcode. Topics available include: . Works in your area . Highways and traffic . Noise and vibration . Utility works . Community engagement . Other (please let us know if you have other queries) You can book a slot on the HS2 website, please click here https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/one-to-one-virtual-events-hs2-works-in-hillingdon-and-northolt-tickets-161880144871|
|A little bit of good news.|
We received this today from LBH
Permission given for judicial review
Hillingdon Council was given permission by the High Court on Wednesday 21 July to proceed with its judicial review of the Mayor of London’s decision to grant planning permission for the former Master Brewer site. This means that the High Court is satisfied that the council has an arguable case. The hearing of the case in the High Court is expected to take place later this year.
|We have been asked to circulate this to you:|
We are delighted to share with you our Colne Valley Park Festival Fortnight details, which has an exciting programme of events and activities for everyone to enjoy across the whole Colne Valley. Please do share this post, as we would be thrilled for as many people to enjoy what is on offer as possible.
From Batchworth to Staines, Langley to Uxbridge, we are partnering with volunteer groups, organisations and charities to offer you a variety of guided walks, online talks, children’s activities and more for you to enjoy over the Festival Fortnight: Saturday July 24th to Sunday August 8th 2021
Follow our link: https://www.colnevalleypark.org.uk/colne-valley-festival-fortnight-2021/
To find out more, book on the events and get ready to explore, enjoy and discover the Colne Valley Park!
Affinity Water will be carrying out connection works in Swakeleys Drive 15/8/21 to 18/8/21, between the junction with The Grove and No. 59.
Diversion via The Grove and Halford Rd
Works are ongoing at our sites at Harvil Road and Newyears Green Lane to build the new bridge over the Chiltern Line railway, the Copthall tunnel and the conveyor system.
From 2 August 2021, we will be carrying out the following activities:
• Piling works for the west portal of the Copthall tunnel
We will continue to monitor noise, dust and vibration throughout our works and ensure that adequate measures are in place to minimise disruption. Please see the following pages for more information about locations and the works we will be carrying out over the next few months.
1. Piling works for the Copthall tunnel
2. Road closure for conveyor bridge installation over Newyears Green Lane
3. Support structure installation
4. Sheet piling at MSD building
From 9 to 27 August 2021, we will be installing sheet piles at the MSD Building located off Breakspear Road South within our site.
Download information relating to these works
Extended working hours within our sites